DayZ Hunting Grounds expands on the dark myths and legends of Lingor Island, bringing the newest version of IceBreakr’s Lingor Island together with new content and a slew of fixes and improvements to DayZ and Lingor Island.
DayZ Hunting Grounds features:
* The new Lingor island update, with more than 200 hours of new work and updates from Icebreakr, with collaboration from the DayZ Hunting Grounds team to provide an even better DayZ environment.
* A redesigned north west area of the map with completely new rivers and towns.
* An entirely new island (Bantanam) to the east of Lingor.
* Smoothed out roads, modified forests, and many other map fixes and changes.
* A fix for the infamous barrack door issue that plagues other versions of DayZ Lingor.
* Numerous new vehicles, including 8 different Jetski’s, 3 Lingor government helicopters, 3 small Cessna aircraft including a waterplane, two new Huey’s with jungle paint work, MV22’s, Ka137’s, and a custom jungle SUV.
* A balanced set of new weapons specifically chosen to add excitement without adding a bewildering range of confusing and incompatible magazines. Weapons added include the Rheinmetall MG1, the MP2, RPD, SKS, STG and many more.
* A custom rubble and town generator, with over 15,000 objects to bring the apocalyptic feel to Lingor.
* A humanity level system, with 4 bandit levels, 2 hero levels and more to come.
* Numerous new civilian skins to more suit island life.
* Rapid updates when new DayZ versions are released due to DayZ Hunting Grounds having a primary developer who is also on the DayZ Mod development team.
Spawn selection between Calamar, Dressen, Chupinka or a random location, as well as gender selection.
Updated backpack capacities, and a 35 slot gun bag and 60 slot large gun bag.
“The Hunters” of Lingor have left the shadows of the jungle and now hunt alongside the infected. Kill one and there is a chance of finding a rare material manipulator that will let you craft a personal vault.
- 57 Downloads