Blood Moon Frequency
- This option allows the player to set a minimum amount of days for when the blood moon hordes appear. In the menu the player can disable them, have them daily, every 3 days, default weekly, once every two weeks and once every 30 days.
Blood Moon Range
- Here the player can change how many days can the actual blood moon day randomly deviate from the frequency setting. Setting this to 0 makes blood moons happen exactly each Nth day as specified in BloodMoonFrequency
- We added a property to the serverconfig.xml that allows server owners to change the maximum amount landclaims per player.
- Players can increase or decrease the overall experience gained. To suit the XP speed for the length of game they desire.
Adjustable Block Damages
- Players: Players can decrease or increase their damage dealt to blocks
- AI: The damage dealt to blocks by normal AI
- Blood Moon AI: The damage dealt to blocks exclusively by AI during blood moon horde time
Added: serverconfig property “UserDataFolder” to specify where all generated data on the server is stored, including generated RWG worlds
Added: new properties “XPMultiplier”, “BlockDamagePlayer”, “BlockDamageAI”, “BlockDamageAIBM”
Removed: old properties “BlockDurabilityModifier”, “ZombiesRun”
Changed: TerminalWindowEnabled default is set to true
Please be sure you are using these properties in your serverconfig.xml:
<property name=”BloodMoonFrequency” value=”7″ /> <!– What frequency (in days) should a blood moon take place –>
<property name=”BloodMoonRange” value=”0″ /> <!– How many days can the actual blood moon day randomly deviate from the above setting. Setting this to 0 makes blood moons happen exactly each Nth day as specified in BloodMoonFrequency –>
<property name=”BloodMoonWarning” value=”8″ /> <!– The Hour number that the red day number begins on a blood moon day. Setting this to -1 makes the red never show. –>
<property name=”LandClaimCount” value=”1″/> <!– Maximum allowed land claims per player. –>
<property name=”BlockDamagePlayer” value=”25″ /> <!– How much damage do players to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) –>
<property name=”BlockDamageAI” value=”100″ /> <!– How much damage do AIs to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) –>
<property name=”BlockDamageAIBM” value=”100″ /> <!– How much damage do AIs during blood moons to blocks (percentage in whole numbers) –>
<property name=”XPMultiplier” value=”100″ /> <!– XP gain multiplier (percentage in whole numbers) –>
- Option to disable texture streaming
- Sleeper check if chunk ready for spawning
- Launcher cleanup function for generated RWG worlds
- Hits between animals of the same exact class are ignored
- Log message for how much XP you got from different sources during your last level
- AI FindDestroyPos far to close mode and randomized starting edge check
- AI Destroy Area can randomly trigger when close but has a long path (higher % with lower intelligence)
- AI Destroy Area will try far mode if normal unreachable
- AI Destroy Area states, so seek time and attack time are separate
- Landclaims now have a radial menu access to either show bounds to help building or remove them, if you dont want to destroy them by hand
- Logging when player makes levels
- Clamping to huge xp gains and changed giveselfxp to allow huge numbers
- A “Blood Moon Warning” option.
- Decreased sleeper despawn delay to 45 and added passive despawn delay of 10 seconds
- Meat stew only uses 5 meat. Added animal fat to Recipe. Now it gives 50 max stamina and 25 health
- Steak and potato meal now only use 5 meat but require 2 mushrooms. Now it gives 50 max stamina and 25 health
- Increased chance for rare medicine at traders
- Bartering now changes final price instead of reducing/increasing markup.
- Gravel trails in the desert are more visible
- Vehicles no longer collide with small rocks. Updated small rock texture.
- Upgraded rock texture resolution to 512.
- Added acid to traders
- Increased the duke value of raw meat
- Nerfed barter perk sell rates to half of what they were.
- Cut sell rate from .2 to .15 value
- Reduced amounts of food for sale at traders
- Increased width of newContinueGame window, panels and gameoption control
- Dropped usage of settings ini file, everything is controlled by Unity’s preferences system again
- Increased chance to play power attack grunt sounds
- Increased radius of dog and wolf controllers
- Increased probability of bones on gore blocks and body bags
- Gore blocks and body bags can drop nitrate
- Increased probability of coal on burnt blocks
- Reduced repair cost of claim blocks
- Slightly reduced the depth of the topsoil to make finding ore easier
- Optimized counter sink, cupboard corner, deco pole round, tile broken, metal rail.
- Reduced “static” memory usage for map data, reduces amount of RAM required, more pronounced on bigger maps
- Vending machines no longer have prepared food or raw ingredients, only canned food and drink
- Increased quality tier of items found in loot
- Renamed Bone Shiv to Bone Knife
- Buried supplies show as empty when they’re not should make same as satchels.
- Placed landclaims are printed in the console for everyone to see.
- Sleeper volume final room bungalow_06 (Eric)
- ERR Unknown particle effect: impact_bullet_on_resourceWood when shooting air supply crate
- Snowberry extract uses it’s instead of its in description
- DismemberChance can not stack correctly between buffs, items, and perks
- Lowered stamina cost for jumping is not mentioned in parkour description
- Spawn probability of radiated zombies is not scaling
- Sleeper despawn range to a tighter range
- When in the prefab/world editor, then starting a game the party carries over
- Dismemberment NRE spam
- Scrapping paintbrush exploit to dupe paint.
- Clients do not see the vulture death animation (dedicated)
- Buff kills dont share XP.
- NRE while holding “R” and fast mouse wheel scrolling to another slot with item in it.
- NRE when trying to remap with the number “9” key
- Players torch ignores game settings.
- Exploiting gun/auto turret and nailgun for free unlimited nails.
- Nail gun nails dupe
- Clear sleeper quests can’t be completed
- Scrapping dupe exploit
- Lower loot abundance may not be working
- EntityAlive MinEventContext Tags not being updated
- Duping thousands of gas cans (disabled equip when in a vehicle)
- Invisible zombies for P2P and dedi clients
- Animals are not displaying attack animation for clients
- Issue with having 2 finding white river supplies quests.
- Dupe exploit using task manager to close client when on a dedi.
- Consumeable dupe via mouse and inventory use.
- Vending machines dont add time to rented days.
- VM dupe using partial stacks.
- Clients cannot hear the running blade trap sound loop
- When placed singly pallets placed on other will fly off, when base is removed
- Chicken was using legacy shader ( Chicken texture is incorrect
- Bicycle doesn’t fall over for clients, only the wheels do
- Vehicles placed on a client face north and then rotate to placed rotation
- Auto turret damages are not matching the damage of their ammo
- Bicycle dismounting causes player movement to lock and lose toolbelt items
- Small rocks, corn and dead corn were not using local uvs
- Players always score sneak damage in pvp when crouched
- Goth clothes are not in loot lists
- Dupe items with destroying a container and using “E” key at same time its destroyed.
- Score achievements replaced by gamestage based achievements
- Fire axes did not play power attack grunt sounds
- Dogs and vultures are not attacking properly
- ModArmorMuffledConnectors should be a stealth class mod
- Achievement Playing Doctor was not working
- PerkHealingFactor is incompatible with some other forms of healing
- Despite being turned off blade traps can still be herd spinning (faintly)
- Wrong (repair) upgrade path and burn value on wood spikes
- Wedge60 tip corner top was hiding adjacent faces when it shouldn’t
- Descriptions for modArmorMuffledConnectorsSchematic and modArmorAdvancedMuffledConnectorsSchematic are switched
- Ping doesn’t show correctly on the server browser
- Wrong loot group assignment for vehicle parts in zombie loot drops
- Exiting game after placing campfire cancels trader quest.
- Vultures fly backwards (made SetState clear reverse if left on and force some upward motion in StartAttackReposition)
- Dart traps require forged iron to build but forged steel to repair
- Buildings and signs etc are popping in a short distance from the player
- Glass placement preview is impossible to see on most none squared shapes
- Clients can see entities when walls don’t render anymore
- P2P connection issues, Skipping LiteNetLib connection attempt, no IP given
- Landclaim “Show bounds”, also shows for inactive lcb’s
- No Kill / Kill Allies only lead to some buff/features not working.
- Worlds without any water source in XML fail to load
- Quest rewards dont reflect changes to XP multiplier.
- Puny GOD mode does not make you invulnerable
- Error when changing female character’s hair
- Airdrop in prefab editor
- Chat font size to what it was before
- Zeds get confused when spawned on top of shelves
- Server browser errors after a dedi having issues
- Hitting ESC during RWG previewer generation will cause NRE
- Clear part for sleeper quests now also works on/for old savegames
- RWG Generation is not in its final state. Work is currently being done to improve roads, towns, terrain, generation speed, and world size. These changes will come in a later A17.x patch once they are ready.
- In some scenarios double swing may still occur
- Tool damage localization is different than actual value
- RWG: Floating POIs (Minimal occurrence now)
- Trader Jen has a deep voice
- Trader Rekt is nicer than usual
- Charismatic Nature is still in need of improvement, buff works for 5 seconds and 5 seconds it does not
- Scrapping items in crafting queue while re-logging may go lost
- Crafting speed bonus and mod slots do not properly apply to workstations after being closed
- Clipping into blocks to see through terrain
- Shotgun driver loses sound on 4×4 after a while
- Workstation tools do not refresh the recipe list when the tools are installed
- Can use torch and flaming arrows as light underwater
- RWG preview tool localization
- Firearms do a duplicate reload animation after reloading while zoomed (locked in zoom)
- Mining helmet light doesn’t show for other players
- Client molotovs thrown down from an edge not working as good as Host
- Hatches don’t always open on the first try
- Player model jumps forward of the player camera when accessing an auto turret inventory
- Turrets will not target self when set to do so
- Player can consume any consumable while mounted in vehicle but will not get the buff/debuff
- Resolution does not always save when >1080p options are available
- Burning shaft mod flame effect can transfer to other items on the toolbelt
- Healing other players with RMB doesn’t work
- Self medicated is not working properly. Not being able to purchase perk is intended.
- Crashes on Mac for a possible workaround, please look at https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth…106#post914106
- If connection to server fails, try removing steamnetworking as a disabled function from the serverconfig.xml
- White lines may occur on imposter POIs
- Some Linux users experience problems
- When using REALLY excessive amounts of resources they may vanish in cement mixer’s crafting queue
- Chunk corruption errors
- Showbounds for landclaims shows a box instead of it actual infinite size for y
- Illness buff may not properly run out
- Nightvision goggles are not very effective