Die neue Funktion mit den Gewächshäusern scheint aber noch nicht richtig zu funzen, oder?
Zumindest passiert bei mir nichts, nachdem ich die "Beete bearbeitet" habe. Ich kann diesen Vorgang unendlich oft wiederholen.
gestern hat BIS nachgelegt und Exp Version 1.12.153810 freigegeben.
Hey 💻Survivors,— DayZ 🖥 🎮 ❤️ (@DayZ) April 9, 2021
PC Experimental servers will be down for an update at 13:00 CEST. The servers will be back in about an hour.#Xbox will follow early next week.
🗒️Patch notes will be posted in couple minutes.
- Player would not sit down if already performing other gesture and logging off
- Names of stairs on the base building fence were switched
- Wrong "Next part" action widget on the base building fence
- Warning messages in the server browser would not display unless the client was restarted
- Long item names were cut off in the left bottom corner of HUD
- Emotes were not greyed out properly in the emote menu when in prone
- Items were not "returning" into their reserved slots
- Server browser columns not matching the headers
- Equip or swap of an item in a players inventory was not always working
- It was possible to craft an infinite amount of long sticks from a broom (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157592)
- A ruined Eggsperimental Capsule was still functional
- A collision part of the Large Tent was scaled badly
- It was possible to destroy a garden plot
- Infected or animals could get stuck mid-air when hit by a vehicle
- The damage indicator on tent doors was not showing the correct damage state
- The list of servers was overlapping with the filters section on some resolutions in the in-game server browser
- Mouse cursor got stuck in the centre of the screen while joining a server with the BattlEye approval message
- Items would disappear inside a garden plot when dropped on top of it (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152830)
- In-game server browser scrolling issues
- Wrong melee impact sounds of various tools
- 1PN51 scope has weapon iron sights allowed with some weapons
- Reduced blood loss from a bleeding source
- Removed the heavy hit animation being caused by all bullets except 762x54 and .308
- Slightly delayed the recovery from shock damage after receiving it
- Increased the chance of stunning an infected during melee combat
- Reduced the damage to gear dealt by the infected
- Infected now react less to the shots of the IJ-70 and the Sporter 22
- Fixed: The Fange and Kukri knives were not spawning on Livonia
- Fixed: Prints clogging up logs upon store load of plant base (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157686)
- Fixed: It was not possible to repair tents when server had disableContainerDamage enabled (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156672)
- Tweaked: Additional engine-side checks put in place for the values of weather
Ich kann leider den Punkt "Bullshit mit Waffen rückgängig gemacht" nicht erkennen, aber dafür gibt es ja den Feedback Tracker. Für die Verfechter realitätsnaher Waffenwerte empfehle ich diese 2 Tickets: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157735 & https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157734
Ein Termin für Stable Release steht noch nicht im Raum.
PC Experimental 1.12 Update 3: Version 1.12.153836 (Released on 13.04.2021)
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Client crash related to inventory swapping
- Items were hard to reach around certain objects in the inventory vicinity
- Blood loss effect (desaturation) could not be seen after re-logging (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T151441)
- Dynamic events (such as crashed helicopter) could disappear close to the player
- Cancelling of connecting to a server was not working
- Garden plots could be placed into each other and were floating
- The player could avoid the limping animation by performing an action while in prone (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156558)
- "Already connecting" server browser message now gives 3 options instead of two (New option "No" will cancel the new connection attempt and continue the previous)
- Re-adjusted air friction for bullets
- Initial speed of bullets is lower and typical speed is higher (based on min/max speed for the specific kind of bullet)
- Initial speed is modified by weapons and is balanced to make non automatic weapons deal more damage per bullet than automatic ones
- Damage is now correctly calculated as a proportion of impact speed over typical speed
- Heavy Impact rounds no longer deal increased shock damage, but retain this damage for longer distances
- Increased the damage of shotgun pellets
- Lowered leg health and armor against projectiles, increasing chances of a broken leg during a firefight
- Stab vest now offers less ballistic protection than the ballistic vest
- Increased durability of the all body armors
Nein die Patch Notes wurden am 13.04 released bzw. das fix zur Experimental.
Nein, in der Regel geht alles von Null los , also nichts mitnehmen
Hoffe doch das getestet wird ob der Patch auch ohne Whipe geht.
vorhin wurde Exp Version Version 1.12.153845 freigegeben zum Test.Zitat
- Server error when attaching barbed wire to a base building fence
- Blurry info text in the login/logout window
- Magnum had inconsistent damage
- Wrong initial speed multiplier for BK43 and Magnum
- Adjusted .357, 5.56, 9x19 and 12 gauge slug ammunition (air friction, initial speeds, penetration,...)
- Fixed: Server-side #lock and #unlock commands
Kurz und knackig. Das Original ist hier zu finden -> https://forums.dayz.com/topic/…=comments#comment-2468734
das ist doch ein Scherz mit den Eiern oder was?
Pokemon World oder was
endlich den Gegnern Bären in die Base werfen ..
heut sogar vor Twitter, Exp Version 1.12.153889 steht in den Startlöchern.Zitat
- More RPT log messages in case data verification goes wrong
- Infected were able to walk through doors at certain locations
- PBO file paths being clipped by the dialogue screen
- When more than one mod was missing, it would not display which ones (only when there was only one mod missing)
- A string was not properly translated for one connection error message (STR_ve_m_rogue_pbo1)
- ExtraMod and MissingMod messages will now also display the PBO that triggered the fail
- When the game detects that a mod might be out of date, it will also display the PBO that triggered the fail
- Fixed: The Eggsperimental Capsule was set to spawn on Community servers
- Fixed: Server log messages displaying information that should only be displayed on client
- Fixed: Server log kick messages having string tags instead of the actual message
- Fixed: Server log kick messages having new lines (they are replaced with spaces now)
- Fixed: A bug where mods were required to have mod.cpp or have same folder name as meta.cpp (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157931, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157922, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157911)
- Fixed: When a mod does not have mod.cpp, server browser would show folder name instead of mod name (uses name in meta.cpp)
Siehe auch hier -> https://forums.dayz.com/topic/…=comments#comment-2469174
es wird wieder fleißig gehotfixed, Version 1.12.153895 kann nun auf den Exp Servern getestet werden. 3,7KB Größe sollten auch keine Leitung überfordern.
Hier die 3 Punkte des Changelogs:Zitat
- Position in queue not shown when using direct connect
- Connection/queue screen leave button was not visible
- Fixed: DayZDiag.exe was crashing when run as a server
Also BIS verfolgt da schon eine interessante Priorisierung. Ein Patch fast nur für die Anzeige der Queue. Na denn hoffen wir mal, dass die Anzeige nun stimmt und keiner mehr unnötig verwirrt auf einen Server kommt.
PC Experimental 1.12 Update 7: Version 1.12.153904 (Released on 04.05.2021)
- Fixed a game crash related to ammunition types
- Tents inventories were accessible from outside
- Heavy hit and immediate fall into unconscious caused iron sights offset, requiring a restart of the game
- Temporarily disabled the Eggsperimental Capsule
- Increased the audible range of assault rifles to 2.5 km
- Increased the audible range of sniper rifles to 3.5 km
- increased the audibility of pistol shots up to 800 meters
- Increased the audibility of SMG and shotgun shots up to 1.4 km
- Tweaked weapon sound curves
- Reduced the damage to tools when building/repairing/dismantling base building objects
- Increased protection of plate carrier vest against the incoming shock and health damage