Singlecore mit 10GHz wäre für ein DayZ Server die beste CPU
QoL improvements, bugfixes
Upon diving into the fireplace code, lot of stuff came up as not really working or finished unfortunately. So lot of attention was put to the QoL part and bugfixes. Some things worth mentioning:
- Attach (and for some cases also detach) action was added to all fireplace-relevant items to reduce use of the inventory.
- You can now interact with items that were put into the cargo of the fireplace, but they receive overtime damage, eventually resulting in a complete removal.
- Lifetimes of fireplace were overhauled (2 days for one with stone circle, 7 days for stone oven and all indoor fireplaces). Barrel fireplace remains on 45 days.
- Tripod has been resized visually and also in the inventory.
- All relevant fireplace items can be used to create indoor fireplaces (instead of going through the creation of a fireplace kit).
- Fire ignition conditions were brought back to life (interior limitations, weather,..). Making fire making more immersive.
- Stone oven could douse by rain or wind.
- Fire barrel crafting takes more time and damages knife more. Additionally, it can be carried after fire has been created in it and went out.
- Bark kindling slot has been unified.
- Visual and sound effects for fireplace/cooking were often to cleaned up properly (resulting in multiple effects over each other or ghosts).
While the fire ignition restrictions have been put back in place (veterans may remember “its not safety” message), worry not as 1.08 is adding a new fireplace type – Indoor Stove. You may have seen this in several houses already, but now it is finally something you can use. Work just like the regular open indoor fireplace, except it only has one cooking slot and gives much less light in the room.
Direct cooking slots
Many of you probably got into a situation of looking at the fireplace you just started, food in your hands and a metal grill in the fireplace. Wondering why cant you just place it and cook it. Well, wonder no more, direct cooking slots allow you to do just that.
Replacing the original cooking equipment slots, this feature allows you to cook food directly without the need of cooking equipment while also retaining the option to also attach regular cooking equipment with the cooking mechanics that you are used to already.
If you are experienced survivor, living in the wilderness or within the safety of your base, you will probably welcome the stone oven and fire barrels, because they can have up to 3 direct cooking slots. This means you can even put 3 cooking pots on top of it. Speaking of cooking pot, frying pan was finally brought back in the game alongside a handy lighter for the cases, when you just cant find any matches.
If you are struggling to survive, look around for houses with indoor fireplaces. While open interior fireplace (with metal grill) has 2 slots and the metal plate on indoor stove 1 slot, the value of staying in the interior (cover from weather elements) already makes this an obvious choice for anyone.
And while you are at it, make sure to drop the meat on grill or plate and just listen to the cooking sounds. That alone makes this feature extra immersive!
Es wurde ein neues experimentelles Update 1.08 veröffentlicht.
Deutsche Übersetzung wird nachgereicht
- Added: Sporter 22 and its attachments
- Added: Lighter
- Added: Frying Pan
- Added: Direct cooking slots on the oven and indoor stove (allows to place both pots/pans or food directly)
- Added: Cooking equipment, kindling and fire fuel can now be used to create a fireplace at the indoor stove or fireplace
- Added: Items can now be attached directly to the fireplace
- Added: Interactive indoor stove
- Added: SKVSCh Biatlon Arena location to Chernarus
- Added: Saint Roman ski resort location to Chernarus
- Added: New car wrecks on Chernarus, spawning vehicle parts
- Added: Character sounds for running out of breath
- Added: Storage containers (barrels, crates, chests,..) can now be destroyed by explosions, gunfire and melee damage
- Added: Tents, watchtowers and fences can be destroyed by explosions, gunfire and melee damage
- Added: Tents, watchtowers and fences can be repaired using tools and materials
- Added: Ruined containers and tents will drop their contents onto the ground
- Added: Canopy Tent along with color variants
- Added: Color variants for the Medium Tent
- Added: Server info in the In-Game menu (PC - can be switched off in the options menu)
- Added: Ability to pull dead bodies out of vehicles
- Fixed: A game crash related to base building
- Fixed: Server errors related to throwing
- Fixed: Several optimizations when it comes to building collisions
- Fixed: Several map issues on Chernarus and Livonia
- Fixed: An exploit to look through walls abusing the compass
- Fixed: Loading internal magazines of weapons did not work across multiple stacks of ammunition
- Fixed: No sound was played when skinning something with the machete
- Fixed: Bottles and canteens are now spawning with random amounts of water in them
- Fixed: Sounds weren't played when filling up a bottle or canteen at a well, lake or gas station
- Fixed: Repositioning the cable reel could break the hand slot and cause desynchronization
- Fixed: The flashbang could cause a permanent Tinnitus effect when hit by multiple flashbangs in short succession
- Fixed: The windows of the large tent could not be interacted with when the camo net was attached
- Fixed: Switching to a heavy item while in throwing stance could freeze the character
- Fixed: The character was not forced to stand up when switching from a one-handed to a heavy item in hands, causing animation glitches
- Fixed: Horticulture: Water/Plant/Fertilize actions would still be shown after they were already executed
- Fixed: Reloading immediately after shooting with the Repeater would sometimes not work
- Fixed: Starting to shoot during firearm melee could cause extremely rapid firing
- Fixed: When waking up from unconsciousness in a car, the player could be teleported to an unspecified location
- Fixed: Characters had misplaced items in hand and were stuck in sitting position after becoming unconscious while entering a vehicle
- Fixed: It was possible to drive a car with a dead battery
- Fixed: The player can now remove car attachments while another player is sitting in the vehicle
- Fixed: It was possible to get out of vehicles too close to walls
- Fixed: A limping character was unable to enter the shooting gallery in amusement parks
- Fixed: Swapping light and heavy items while prone could glitch animations
- Fixed: It was possible to light a fire with an empty matchbox
- Fixed: Trying to chamber an already loaded weapon could break the weapon
- Fixed: Rotation of human meat when attached on the long stick
- Fixed: Switching your item in hands while placing would create false holograms
- Fixed: Some environmental actions could be triggered regardless of height difference
- Fixed: The fireplace could be ignited under water
- Fixed: Igniting kindling would create the resulting fireplace right under the player
- Fixed: It was possible to destroy the barrel fireplace by using bury ashes action
- Fixed: Burying ashes was possible on concrete surfaces
- Fixed: Fireplace effects (particles, sounds) were not cleaned up on clients when the fireplace leaves the network bubble
- Fixed: Water boiling effects were stuck on the cooking pot, even when water boiled off
- Fixed: Cooking equipment effects were present even when the fireplace went out
- Fixed: Damage materials for barrels and fire barrels were not applied properly
- Fixed: Watchtower top roof did not have collisions
- Fixed: Items could not be placed on the upper watchtower levels
- Fixed: The watchtower was not producing the right footstep sounds
- Fixed: When a gate with barbed wire attached was opened, the damage would still be applied at its original position
- Fixed: Ruined Barbed Wire could be mounted on a fence
- Fixed: Traps are now also triggered by animals and infected
- Fixed: Sun shaft effect was not present over the course of the day
- Fixed: Character desynchronization when a player would log in close to a player who is taking an item into hands at that moment
- Fixed: It was not possible to take an item from the hands of a dead player
- Fixed: After committing suicide, the tools used was desynchronized and could not be interacted with
- Fixed: Several synchronization issues related to the inventory, Quickbar and slot reservation
- Fixed: Several character issues when going unconscious while swimming
- Fixed: Issues with the ladder in the lighthouse
- Fixed: The character could get stuck in the climbing animation when attempting to leave the ladder (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T135669, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150616)
- Fixed: The infected would not follow the player on the harbor pier
- Fixed: Faulty hit registration when hitting multiple components within the same damage zone
- Fixed: The player was able to open their inventory during the surrender gesture
- Fixed: Dried zucchini was missing textures
- Fixed: Several localization issues
- Fixed: Heavy items could be stacked to float in the air
- Changed: Hold breath sway pattern behavior
Changed: Hold breath stamina consumption is now non-linear
- Changed: Fireplace ignition action won't show up if the conditions to light a fire are not met (too wet or windy)
- Changed: Fireplaces under exterior roofs will ignore rain and wind factors
- Changed: The stone oven is immune to rain and wind effects
- Changed: Items in fireplace cargo will get damaged and eventually removed when fireplace burns
- Changed: The fireplace stone circle is no longer built automatically and also cannot be carried with stones attached
- Changed: Fireplace bark slots merged into one bark slot
- Changed: The fireplace with a stone circle has a lifetime of 2 days, the stone oven lasts 7 days (refreshed by interacting with it)
- Changed: Reduced fireplace tripod inventory size and visuals
- Changed: The barrel fireplace can be ignited anywhere except in water, but can douse when it is raining
- Changed: The fireplace barrel can now be carried after the fire went out (can be carried with ashes)
- Changed: Tent windows, walls and windows have their state persistent over server restarts
- Changed: barrels and fire barrels have their lid state persistent over server restarts
- Changed: Splitting 1 large stone produces 3 small stones
- Changed: Wringing out clothing now dries clothing faster (one level per circle)
- Changed: Bark requires less size in the inventory
- Changed: Wooden Crates can now be dismantled
- Changed: Ruined items can not receive attachments or items into their cargo
- Changed: Combination of items also calculate health of the final stack
- Changed: Improved vehicle stability in closed spaces during the spawn (server restart)
- Changed: Vehicle brake power is now increased over time instead of instantly
- Changed: It should now be easier to find action-widgets on base building objects
- Changed: Disabled the crafting of the spear for now
- Changed: The temperature tool-tip label no longer shows the accurate temperature in the inventory (rounding applied)
- Changed: The escape menu no longer opens automatically after death in multiplayer
- Changed: When a player is aware of their own blood type, it gets automatically added to blood bags the player fills with his own blood
- Changed: Performance optimization for the Watchtower
- Changed: The wooden logs of the fence/watchtower base can be dismantled regardless of the direction
- Changed: The destroy action has been disabled on all relevant tools because of balance reasons (but remains functional for modding)
- Changed: Barbed wire attachment slots for the Fence and Watchtower were moved to the material pile inside (rather than left outside)
Changed: Updated the textures of several farm/industrial objects (better resolution and visuals)
- Changed: Rain drop sounds are now played on player-made tents
- Tweaked: The fireplace cannot be ignited in interior space with a ceiling height of below 5 meters
- Tweaked: Fireplace values for ignition, heating, cooling, fuel consumption
- Tweaked: Fireplace objects (except fire barrel) are now indestructible (to be tackled in a future update)
- Tweaked: The Stone Oven requires 16 large stones to be built, the stone circle 8
- Tweaked: When creating the Stone Oven, the opening now faces the player
- Tweaked: Crafting of the fireplace barrel takes longer and damages the knife more
- Tweaked: Reduced the inventory size of lard
- Tweaked: Reduced the inventory size of small stones
- Tweaked: It was possible to break down the ash tree like a regular bush
- Tweaked: Plum and Pear can now be attached to the long stick
- Tweaked: Increased crafting cost of the Wooden Crate
- Tweaked: Particles for boiling water are now raising slower and less vertical
- Tweaked: Cooking on the long stick is now disabled for the barrel fireplace (new direct cooking slots on top of the barrel are available instead)
- Tweaked: Particles of the indoor fireplace (primarily to address clipping with surroundings)
- Tweaked: Collisions on fence/watchtower lower walls, making the shooting/aiming behind them easier
- Tweaked: combination lock will drop when important parts of the gate are destroyed
- Tweaked: The player swings the carp now when attacking with it
- Tweaked: Improved texture compression for reduced file size
- Tweaked: Reduced noise of the MKII
- Tweaked: Collisions of the medium tent (to allow easier entrance and exiting)
- Removed: Attachments slot for books in the fireplace inventory
- Removed: Fake inventory attachment slot for the spare wheel in the Olga 24
- Removed: Stacking of small and large stones outside of the fireplace
- Added: New usage flag "Lunapark" in the CE
- Changed: Personal night light is by default deactivated
- Added: Ability to set aimChange for non-player entities
- Added: 3rd person camera solver - ability to set ignore entity to camera result
- Added: Possibility to add a scripted command for animals and infected
- Added: Ability to register animation settings for items by modders (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150316)
- Added: Central Economy mission files modding (details at https://community.bistudio.com…omy_mission_files_modding)
Added: Scriptable JSON Api + object for JSON struct packing/expanding
- Added: Exposed pathgraph functions (FindPath, RaycastNavMesh) and constant into scripts
- Added: New method for creating objects CreateObjectEx (check script comments for details). We recommend to use this instead of the old CreateObject
- Fixed: Spawning projectiles fired by non-player entities (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T149517)
- Changed: Vehicle camera is now telling to collision solver which entity should be ignored
Changed: Curl core refactored to RestApi due to future compatibility
Changed: Tents can now be re-textured using hidden selections
Changed: JsonApi extended by more types + array + onstack functionality
- Changed: ScriptSampleNavmeshPosition can use PathGraph filter now
- Tweaked: Lifetime values of the fireplace stone circle and stone oven are now in the fireplacebase class
- Tweaked: Sun shaft appearance is now tied to the through parameter in weather config classes
- Tweaked: The value of the through parameter for each weather classes in the config (sun shaft effect appearance)
Tweaked: Changed model center and rotation of various food and drink items
- Tweaked: GetSteamPosition() moved into MiscGameplayFunctions
- Removed: Obsolete LightItemOnFire recipe
- Removed: Obsolete ActionIgniteFireplace and CAContinuousTimeIgnite classes
- Removed: Obsolete class CAContinuousTimeBuryAshes
- Removed: Cleanup of the graphics.pbo from un-used data
- Removed: Main menu NewsFeed layouts, textures and image sets
- Removed: Obsolete script files / car classes
- After updating your servers to the new version, it is highly recommend to restart the server once more to verify that changes to the base building system get updated properly
- As part of a fix, the stairs on platforms connected to base fences will have switched sides
- Existing containers will spawn badly damaged
- The Large Tent can currently be destroyed easier than intended
DayZ-Expansion V1.0.0 wurde heute veröffentlicht.
Die Neuerungen sind gewaltig, man könnte auch DayZ 2.0 dazu sagen.
- MH-6 Little Bird
- Zodiac Boat
- Utility Boat
- Barbed Wire
- Boom Barrier
- Mesh Barriers
- Warning Signs
- Toggleable Snapping System
- Custom mapping in many cities of Chernarus
- Custom trader locations
- Custom lightning
- Custom interiors
- Custom ocean
- Street lights
- Car keys
- Spray cans
- Igniter plug
- Hydraulic hoses
- Different types of bread
- Different types of cheese
- Benelli M4
- Wild Hare
- Global Chat
- Notification System
- Territories System
- Auto-run System
- Mission System
- Book System
- Map System
Ich habe die Schnellleiste nochmal etwas überarbeitet. Ich denke jetzt ist sie besser angeordnet.
Ganz großes Kino. Vielen Dank für dieses super Video!
Letzte Nacht habe ich mir die Kugelabschusswerkzeuge genauer angeschaut und divere Änderungen vorgenommen.
Jetzt sind 19 verschiedene aktiv. Gebt Feedback ob alles passt
Ich habe noch das Funkgerät für alle hinzugefügt. Könnte lustig werden
Mit den Health Stick & Saline hat man jetzt bestenfalls auch noch eine 2. Chance nach der Ohmacht frisch erholt weiterzukämpfen.
die letzten Tage habe ich mir unseren Deathmatch Server angeschaut und daraus ist eine Servermod extra nur für diesen Server entstanden. Damit sind nun die selben Möglichkeiten wie bei den anderen GDZ Server möglich.
Öffentlicher Changelog 1.04
- GDZ Overlay, Ladebildschirm
- HP Regeneration deutlich erhöht
- Wirkung vom SalineBag verzehnfacht
- GDZ HuntingBag hinzugefügt
- GDZ Armbinden liegen im Inventar
- Health Auto-Injector liegt im Inventar
Änderungen die unabhängig von der Mod durchgeführt wurden:
- FNX45 + Scope + Mags hinzugefügt
- PU Scope hinzugefügt
- FNX45 + Mags in die Schnellleiste gesetzt (Slot 5,6,7)
- M87 Granate in die Schnellleiste gesetzt (Slot 8 )
- Health Auto-Injector in die Schnellleiste gesetzt (Slot 9)
- Weiße Armbinde ersetzt
- Kvass hinzugefügt (für alle die mal ein Pause brauchen)
Ich hoffe euch gefällt es.
Ich bräuchte eh mal eine Auflistung aller mod melee Waffen die es bei uns gibt um alle fehler zu beheben zu können, zb. tomohawk zum Fleisch schneiden etc.
Heute gabs mal wieder ein Update. Doch was gibs neues für euch Spieler? Dieses mal ist die Antwort gar nicht so einfach.
tl:tr Viele Änderungen im Code, Bugfixing, weitere Decraftingrezepte
Öffentlicher Changelog 1.45
Die Mod wurde fast vollständig in meinen Code integriert und zum Teil völlig überarbeitet.
Daraus resultiert das sich der benötigte Code um ca 50% verringert hat bei gleichen performanteren Ergebnis.
Funktion, Größe, Model bleiben aber weiterhin vorhanden.
Die Mod hat ein Problem welches ich durch das übliche modifizieren über unsere Mod nicht beheben kann.
Alle enthaltenen Items haben immer eine festprogrammierte Lebenszeit von 45 Tage, egal was der Serveradmin einstellt.
- Bannerhalter/Mount (auch das eingepackte)
- ImproTent / Improvisiertes Zelt (auch das eingepackte)
- Gartenbox + Pot
- Schließfach / Locker
- Lagerschrank / Storage Cabinet
Um dieses Problem zu umgehen und Serverperformance zu gewinnen, wurden weitere Rezepte hinzugefügt:
- Beschädigte Container / Möbel können repariert werden. Rezept: Epoxit, Sewingkit, Ductape.
- Metall Problem im Bett Rezept behoben
- fertiges Wasserfass hat jetzt auch ein Volumen von 200 Liter
- Problem bei Demontieren der Waffenwand behoben
Ich hoffe euch gefällt es.
Wie cool, ein Hubschraubär
Habe die mir gerade Ingame angeschaut, weil ich das nicht kenne und sehe kein nutzen für dieses Objekt.
Der Grund wieso diese nicht craftbar ist: Der OP_Baseitems Ersteller hat das Rezept deaktiviert. Stand 14.02.