Avoid playing DAYZCORE server, admin abuse and more!

• Hello!

First i want say, server is itself very cool and fine, but admins include head admin, who banning people without no reasonable reasons like raid bases (supposedly admin base) what my friend raided and got banned for that.

I know my friend long time and there is no reason why he should lie about it, we had fun times together playing in server until admins ruined it. If you build some bases what are somehow owned by admin or whatever special, there should be marked something with, so other players know about it, anyway my options is in that there should be no such admin bases at all, everybody should be equal, none that nonsense like admin bases exist at all!

I don't know what how they created this ticket but, as my friend said, admin deleted after the conversation ticket and kicked out of his discord server, so he only managed to take a picture of this conversation luckily. Probably admins trying make some brainwashing, changes/deletes evidence and hide some important information about it, what i think is just pointless/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t actions.

Seems admin are such a toxic about correct behavior in this server like example in party, admin lose some gear in that party and said basically, i need spawn back my lost items with own admin tool.

So like what the hell, if you lose your stuff, that's it doesn't mean you can just spawn stuff to you with some admin tools, like other players they struggle and sweat to look for these things in map. common guys, very nasty behavior just... and that's not all, seen some other weird admin actions in server while i have been playing there server.

I have been playing DayZ for not @ least 1000h+ and this is most toxic behavior ever what i have seen yet in dayz. By now, all my friends and factions has left from this server and he did not even expect unban and if i were in the same situation myself i wouldn't wait either. Whats the point playing such server where admins do what ever they want and throw players where ever they want. No point waste time in this server anymore.

Just wanted let other know about this server, this is no hate against to admins, its just foolish and childish behavior!

Anyway long story short, If you don't want waste your time, choose carefully do you want play this server or find some other, because you never know what you did wrong or not even after if you have read many times server rules!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi there,

I am sorry that your friend made such a bad experience on a different server, but since this got nothing to do with our community i am closing this thread.

This is not the right place to judge other communities. We will most likely just get one side of the story, which can be true or not, but the server owner will not know about this thread so we will never hear the full story.

For longer than I can remember, I've been looking for someone like you.

Someone with a head like yours, and a torso too.

Birds sing, and YOU'RE GONNA PAY,

THE END!